1. Kingsland Enterprises Ltd treats all personal information provided by the users of this web site and its customers with highest level of care and confidentiality, and this note sets out Kingsland Enterprises Ltd’s policy and practices in relation to personal data and in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (the “Ordinance”).
2. Your personal data (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, birth date, country, occupation, HK identity card / passport number, education level and income etc) will be collected when you register as a member of the Fan Club of Mongkok Computer Centre (MCC) or when you provide us with your personal data in surfing this web site.
3. Your personal data will be used for the purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Application and termination of the membership of the Fan Club of MCC;
- Handling and following up service enquiries and complaints in respect of the management, leasing and operation of MCC;
- Promotions, marketing purposes and that of third parties;
- Verifying your identity;
- Demographical analysis and researches of users of this web site;
- To allow us to notify and introduce you the latest and new products or services of MCC that suit your needs or may be of your interests;
- For direct marketing of the products and services of MCC; and
- To provide it to third parties for direct marketing of their products and services to you.
4. Kingsland Enterprises Ltd will take all reasonable care and steps to keep your personal data confidential but we may transfer/assign such data to the following parties:
- any actual or proposed assignee or successor of our rights;
- our agents, affiliates, or associates where we deem necessary to improve our products and services; and
- other companies and organizations (including advertising agencies), which may wish to provide marketing materials to you.
6. Your personal data stored will be accessed only by our authorized employees or contractors in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
7. You may at any time request to access to and amend your personal data. You may also request us to remove your data from our mailing or distribution list. All these requests, enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data can be made in writing by post to:
The Management Office
Mongkok Computer Centre
No.8-8A, Nelson Street
or by e-mail to: